What you can do to support STET
STET does not charge any booking fees, but when you reserve your tickets you can give a donation!
- Follow us on Facebook & Twitter and share STET's performances with your friends
- Be our ambassadors and let others know about STET and its work
- Introduce us to possible business partners, to work together and/or to support STET
- Be a partner in kind and help us with Beds and Bikes, when we have performers over from abroad
- Become a first-night reviewer of STET's shows
- Become a volunteer and help us with spreading the word with your skills
- We Need:
- Social Media volunteers incl. for Pinterest and YouTube
- People who are willing to distribute flyers & posters
- People who like helping at information fairs, like the Uitfestival and the Feel at Home Fair
If you like to help STET or support us in other ways than mentioned above,
please contact us on email@example.com
STET is very grateful for the support of:
The Municipality of The Hague The SKIP programme
The following Foundations:
- Gravin van Bylandt Stichting
- F.S. Tymstra
- Stichting Levi Lassen
- Thurkow Stichting
- Gilles Hondius Fonds
- St Nicolaas Gasthuis
- van den Berch van Heemstede
- St Nicolaas Gasthuis
The following Businesses:
- Shell International Ltd
- Frisia Verzekeringen
- Rozema Verhuur
- Restaurant Watertanden
- ABN AMRO
- RABObank Den Haag
- Eduard Pelger
- Sponiza !T BV
- Bang & Olufsen
- The Hague Festivals
- The Hague Online
- Voerman International Movers
- Van Broekhoven Financiele Dienstverlening
Our Media Partners
A not-for-profit organisation supporting the international community in the Netherlands with free information and a range of services.
An online network providing local English-language information services to expatriates This 'chapter' provides everything you need in The Hague, Rotterdam, Delft & Leiden.
Weekly local Dutch radio programme. A listening ear, a sounding board and a reflective voice for the international and expat communities in the Netherlands.
Provider of quality Dutch news in English for an international audience.
Expatica, international media company from Amsterdam, providing news, information and more for the international community in the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Spain, Switzerland and the UK.
The municipality of The Hague
English section of the municipality's website.
The Hague Online News and views about the city and its surroundings, including reviews and regular listings of cultural and leisure events.
To10 Digital newspaper appealing to both the international community and Dutch locals, connecting them through culture, history and joint interests.