We’re hiring: Finance administrator (8 hours a week)
Deadline: 1 September
STET The English Theatre is looking for a finance administrator to join our team for 8 hours a week on a freelance basis.
- Checking bank balances every week
- Payment of incoming invoices and supervision of payment of sales invoices
- Processing ticket revenues and other project costs in the budgets
- Process administration in our accounting system (AFAS)
- Maintaining the administration email
- Financial finalisation of projects
- Other tasks that would support general management in financial matters
We are looking for someone who:
- Has demonstrable experience in a similar job
- Writes and speaks Dutch and English
Not necessary but preferable:
- Has experience with Dutch cultural subsidies
- Has experience with funding applications
About the job
This job is part-time (8 hours a week) on a freelance basis. You can start soon, preferably on 15 September 2022. You get to work in a creative work environment with a close team of people from various backgrounds. Work days are flexible, and you can work together in our office in The Hague or from home. We aim for a balanced working environment where we respect the boundaries of working hours.
STET The English Theatre is an international theatre programming organisation in The Hague. Our programme focuses on social, political and topical theatre with a great emphasis on diversity and inclusion. STET has created a name for itself within The Hague for bringing over some of the best up-and-coming theatres worldwide for local audiences to enjoy. Our monthly performances are often set in Het Nationale Theater and various other (outdoor) locations.
How to apply:
When interested, please email us your CV and a motivation letter: firstname.lastname@example.org until 1 September. If you have any questions or want more information, please email us at email@example.com or call our managing director, Tom Dello, at +31638934593.
STET strives for a diverse and inclusive workplace and therefore would like to encourage people with diverse backgrounds and abilities to respond to this vacancy.