In view of the situation of the COVID-19 virus the following Corona measures apply:
STET abides by all the offical regulations in view of the COVID-19 situation.
As there may be changes in these we will update you in time about the situation.
Please be aware of the following when booking:
– You can only book multiple tickets under your name when accompanied by people in your household.
– For group bookings: book under individual names unless you share a household.
– Keep 1,5 m distance from people with whom you do NOT share a household.
– Do NOT join the performance if you have a fever, a cough or any other symptoms of illness.
– Take precautions like gloves and masks (not mandatory but recommended).
– Abide by the instructions given by the STET and theatre staff.
– You are responsible for your own actions and cannot hold STET responsible if you fall ill afterwards.
– STET reserves the right to refuse you entry if you do not abide with the above and may hold you legally responsible if you endanger others with your presence.
– By booking you have accepted these terms.
Coronavirus Cancellation Policy
In case you have to cancel your ticket because you have symptoms of COVID-19 you will be entitled to a full refund up to 48 hours before the performance. A medical certificate may be required. If you cancel within 48 hours the general rules for cancellations apply.
Please send your request to email@example.com