In view of the situation of the COVID-19 virus the following Corona measures apply:
STET abides by all the offical regulations in view of the COVID-19 situation.
The most up to date corona policy information will be communicated to you prior to your performance. Please read that information so that we can make this a safe environment for all.
Please be aware of the following when booking:
– Keep 1,5 m distance from people with whom you do NOT share a household.
– Do NOT join the performance if you have a fever, a cough or any other symptoms of illness.
– Abide by the instructions given by the STET and theatre staff.
– You are responsible for your own actions and cannot hold STET responsible if you fall ill afterwards.
– STET reserves the right to refuse you entry if you do not abide with the above and may hold you legally responsible if you endanger others with your presence.
– By booking you have accepted these terms.
Coronavirus Cancellation Policy
In case you have to cancel your ticket because you have symptoms of COVID-19 or are tested positive you will be entitled to a full refund upon receipt of a medical test certificate. If no test is available you are entitled to reschedule to another STET performance or can opt for a voucher to be used for a future STET performance
Please send your request and if applicable a copy of the test results to email@example.com . Your details and information will only be used in reference to the COVID-19 cancelation and will be destroyed after the refund has been made, a reschedule has taken place or a voucher has been issued.