In view of the situation of the COVID-19 virus the following Corona measures apply:
STET abides by all the offical regulations in view of the COVID-19 situation.
The most up to date corona policy information will be communicated to you prior to your performance. Please read that information so that we can make this a safe environment for all.
Please be aware of the following when booking:
– Keep 1,5 m distance from people with whom you do NOT share a household.
– Do NOT join the performance if you have a fever, a cough or any other symptoms of illness.
– Abide by the instructions given by the STET and theatre staff.
– You are responsible for your own actions and cannot hold STET responsible if you fall ill afterwards.
– STET reserves the right to refuse you entry if you do not abide with the above and may hold you legally responsible if you endanger others with your presence.
– By booking you have accepted these terms.
Coronavirus Cancellation Policy
In case you have to cancel your ticket because you have symptoms of COVID-19 or are tested positive you will be entitled to a full refund upon receipt of a medical test certificate. If no test is available you are entitled to reschedule to another STET performance or can opt for a voucher to be used for a future STET performance
Please send your request and if applicable a copy of the test results to email@example.com . Your details and information will only be used in reference to the COVID-19 cancelation and will be destroyed after the refund has been made, a reschedule has taken place or a voucher has been issued.
STET often puts on performances in cooperation with Het Nationale Theater and as such, at these shows audience members must follow their corona policy as well. For more information see here.