STET has to stay!
We need your help more than ever. Our team is devastated since the advice of the advisory commitee of the Kunstenplan for 2021-2024 came out. According to the adviescommissie, STET shouldn’t be granted any structural subsidy for the coming period. (Read it in Dutch here, page 377).
However, we are not giving up so easily! We have another round to appeal and there is still a chance we will get a positive decision from the Municipality of The Hague in September. We still have the chance to get funding, but we can only do it with your help! Without STET the international cultural climate of the Hague will be less appealing than before.
So if you agree with this statement above:
- please SIGN & SHARE our petition
- Please be aware that the petition is NOT a fundraising platform for STET. Donations in the petition go to the Change.org to spread the petition in other networks but are not for STET.
- use this link to DONATE to STET (if you like;)
- Email the Alderman of Culture, Robert van Asten (email@example.com) or approach the political party of your preference to state your case. Do not forget to cc us!
- Read the 10 points to support STET and feel free to use these statements!
- Many thanks for your support!